Various equipment that is driven by electricity or air pressure, accidents can be caused by touch or due to negligence in working with electrical equipment. This can be understood because usually, these tools have a large capacity, both in the form of rotation and pressure. Therefore, it is very dangerous if we do not understand the provisions regarding worker safety. Meanwhile, perhaps you need to check out the test tags nz as well.
Well … here are tips on safety and security working with electricity to avoid accidents and other risks.
1. Get to know the equipment and don’t try it recklessly
Do not use equipment that is powered by electricity or air pressure if you do not know/understand, because it will endanger life or goods.
2. Be sure that the equipment works well
Equipment will work well when taken care of. Cables that are exfoliated can cause short circuit or fire (short / short circuit).
3. Work attentively
Work in a calm state, concentrate your mind just for work.
4. Using protective equipment
Use body armor, don’t let an accident happen.
5. Do not pull on the power cord
When the power cable when using a sticker, it is pulled will cause the wire to break.
6. Don’t work alone
7. Work with one hand
When working on electrical equipment they will try to use one hand, the other hand into the pocket. That is so that if there is electricity in the right hand, it does not flow into the left hand through the heart.
8. Do not fumble for equipment that uses an electrical voltage
9. Do not use electrical equipment with flammable equipment
10. See usage procedures
11. Do not repair the electrical equipment that is still in tension
12. Check all electrical equipment before use
Beware at any time is the key to job security, do not do negligence in doing work.
Hopefully, it’s useful, friend, so that we can work safely and have a quiet family at home.